1. Bordels Mobiles De Campagne In Lyons, FranceIf there is one word that goes with the term French, it’s whores. Ask anyone from Europe to Canada, and they will say they same thing about French. No, not everyone in France is a whore. It so happens that they love sex and prostitution so much, they are willing to make it legal. Apparently, sex solicitation is illegal. Obviously, that didn’t stop the French from looking for ways to get creative when it comes to sex. Hence, the mobile sex, or bang bus for those who want to be blunt, was born. Mobile vans visit different cuties and suburban streets where they line up waiting for customers. An open door means open for business while a closed – and a rocking one – means someone is inside and you have to wait for your turn. The next time you see white vans lined in the countryside, you know what they are.
2. Pascha In Cologne, GermanyCologne is Germany’s fourth largest city. When in Cologne, you can’t help but notice the majestic cathedrals and museums that will surely bring you back in time. However, there is this one place in Cologne that offers a different kind of pleasure – Pascha. Pascha is a 12-storey, 29,000 square foot sex house that is the largest in Europe. It is a home to 120 prostitutes that serve a minimum of 1,000 men a day, as if they’re just ordering from McDonald’s. A woman costs – okay, that sounds bad – 180 Euros, which includes meals and taxes. It offers money back guarantee, just in case you’re not happy. The local government created Pascha so they could track and keep all prostitutes in one clean place. At the same time, it has a hotel, bars and a pizza delivery service, just in case you’re not in the mood for some action.
3. The Daily Planet In Melbourne, AustraliaSorry guys, but Superman and Lois Lane have nothing to do with this brothel. Still, the place will remind you and make you feel like you are actually working in the Daily Planet as Clark Kent’s sidekick – even if he doesn’t have one. What sets Daily Planet apart from other brothel houses in Australia is that it was the first ever brothel traded on the stock exchange in 2003. It records approximately two million Australian dollars every year, hoping to entice people to invest in their stocks. Just in case you’re not in the mood for some Superman sex, the Daily Planet has pool tables, pinball machines and jukeboxes. Apparently, an arcade can wake up your sleeping sex drive. If that’s not enough, check out their gift shop. You might find something for your mom on your way home. Don’t forget to sign up for the Platinum Club. Go visit them nine times and your 10th visit is free.
4. The Big Sister show In Czech RepublicHave you seen Big Brother? Even if you’re not a big fan, you know that Big Brother is a reality series that show cases a group of people who are strangers to each other and forced to live together in one house for 100 days. To keep things exciting, cameras are everywhere, so the people watching in the comfort of their homes will know what these people are doing.
5. The Bunny Ranch In Las Vegas, NevadaWhat happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so they say. Apparently, Vegas is a home to everything, including brothels. The problem is there are too many sex facilities that offer the same old service, but one stands out from the rest. This is where the Bunny Ranch comes in. Dennis Hof, the man behind this brothel, is sick of competing with everyone in the market. To set his house apart, he decided to offer special deals to entice people to come to his brothel. Like free sex for the first 30 military men who came home from Iraq, since they deserve to relax after subjecting themselves to war, right? That’s not all. Mr. Hof likes to run specials on holidays.In case you’re in the area during Thanks giving, Halloween and Labor Days among others, check out the area. You might get a free hand job – or more, depending on Mr. Hof’s mood.
6. The Nana Entertainment Plaza In Bangkok, ThailandIf you are looking for the ultimate sex house in Thailand, then the Nana Entertainment Plaza is the place. This hub is a four-story building and a home to more than 40 bars, where women dance and strip in front of you. The good thing about Nana is that there are no pimps, madams or any middlemen when it comes to negotiation. You talk directly to the dancer and negotiate the rate until you come up with an agreeable amount. This lessens the fee, as well, since you don’t have to pay another person, aside from the woman, just to get laid. Be careful, though. Thailand is notorious for sex reassignment surgery. You’ll never know if you are making out and having sex with a real woman.
7. Soapland In JapanAre you feeling dirty, literally? Then you will need some soap and water to clean you up. In case you are willing to pay someone to give you a bath, then book a ticket to Japan. Soaplands are common in all red light districts in the Land of the Rising Sun. However, you need at least $1,000 and a body covered in mud to make this experience worth it. This is because a Soapland offers service that washes you from head to toe. Of course, you have to sit in a special chair with your package hanging free, so they can clean that, too. However, they offer more than just washing the dirt off your body. Round two happens when your new friend greases her entire body and rubs it all over your already washed bod. If you’re still game, you can have sex. You paid a thousand dollars for it, so you have to make sure that the kind of service you will get is worth every penny.
8. The Stiletto In Sydney, AustraliaIsn’t it amazing how open Australia is when it comes to brothels? In case you are not happy with Daily Planet, there are other places available in the area for some action while in the land down under. If you are in Sydney, check out the Stiletto. The Stiletto advertises itself as, “The world’s finest short stay boutique hotel and Sydney brothel” for a reason. You can’t help but be amazed with its lavish interior and two-story waterfalls. It also comes with posh rooms that offer sheer luxury and a selection of “dates” that will complete your fantasy. The rooms come with themes, too, which includes Kama Sutra, Betty Boob, James Bond and Voyeur. In case you are in the mood to share the experience with more than one woman, try the Roman Orgy room. A giant freshwater plunge pool will welcome you to complete the experience. Aside from these places, there are other places around the world, which offer unique sexual experience. Amsterdam is a good place to start, especially when you’re in it for experience. In case budget doesn’t permit you to go out of the country, try brothel hopping in good ol’ Vegas. It won’t surely let you down.
Please follow and like us: