You heard about Viagra, Levitra and other pills for erectile dysfunction. And probably, you have heard how ED affects 30 million men in America alone, with 47 percent of men ages 40 and over having erection issues.
If you are not one of them, then that’s good news. On the other hand, if you are one of those million men who are having issues down there, then don’t worry. Help is within your reach. The good news is there is erection pills that can help your guy get it up and actually sustain it. However, there’s more to it than just getting your member up. Take a closer look at FDA-approved erectile dysfunction pills and natural enhancement pills and find out which one will work for you.
FDA-approved Erection Pills – Is It Really Worth It?Erectile dysfunction is a serious condition, because it can affect a man in profound ways. Imagine not being able to get your manhood up, that’s alarming, isn’t it? However, everything changed when they introduced Viagra in 1998. Finally, there is a cure for impotence and you can finally say goodbye to a dull and boring sex life. A lot has changed since Viagra. To date, there are more than 20 erectile dysfunctions pills, which FDA approved since 1998 including Levitra, Cialis and Stendra. Moreover, all of them circles on one primary goal: to increase the blood flow down there so you can get sexually stimulated and have an erection. The difference lies on how fast and how long they will work. Viagra and Levitra will take effect in about 30 minutes. On the other hand, Viagra lasts for about 4 hours while Levitra’s effects are approximately 5 hours. Staxyn works within 15 minutes and can last for 6 hours. If you really want something that works really long, then you should try Cialis. Its magic will work within 15 minutes and the effects can last for up to 36 hours, hence the name “Le Weekend Pill.”
The 7 DangersThe sad part is even if these drugs are FDA-approved; it does not exempt them from having side effects. This includes:
- Upset stomach
- Nasal congestion
- Changes in vision. Some men have reported developing a condition known as NAION, or non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy when they take pills for erectile dysfunction. This is common if you are more than 50 years old, have high cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease or you have certain eye problems.
- Back pain, which is usually common when you take Cialis.
- Painful erection
- An erection for more than 4 hours
- Chest pain
- Itching or burning during urination
Herbal Male Enhancement Pills – Are They Really What They Claim They Are?What makes herbal erection pills special? Why are so many men are going crazy over them? Male erection pills made of herbs and ancient Chinese, African and other cultures have long used other natural ingredients. These herbs increase the blood flow down there, thereby giving you an erection, and at the same time, boosting your appetite for sex. Some of the most common herbs are:
- DHEA – There are studies that show dehydroepiandrosterone are generally safe and can help erectile dysfunction in men.
- L–arginine – This amino acid boosts the production of nitric oxide, which in turn stimulates the blood vessels to open wider for better blood flow. If you are taking Viagra, L-Arginine is not advisable since it can lead to nausea and diarrhea.
- Ginseng – There are a few studies that show ginseng does improve your sexual function even if you have ED. Ginseng is generally safe especially when used on a short-term basis.
- Yohimbe – This herb that is native in Africa proven to improve sexual dysfunction. However, there are some concerns linked to Yohimbe due to the side effects such as increased blood pressure and anxiety.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This herb can improve the blood flow in your member that can lead to erection.