As much as many people would want to believe that physical looks don’t matter when it comes to being attractive, you cannot deny that your physical attributes contribute a lot to first impressions that can lead to an attraction.
For a regular guy not blessed with head-turning good looks, you might be wondering how to look more handsome in the eyes of a girl you like. Do not despair because you do not have to have Adonis-like looks to get her attention. Height and a handsome face may be factors, but these are not the end-all be-all.
Most men can improve their looks, their health – and even their sexual enjoyment. If you think you could use a little boost in the bedroom department, try a natural, clinically-proven product, like VigRX Plus. It’s a male supplement designed to help men enhance their sex drive and performance.
There are many things you can do within your power to enhance your looks. Here is a quick and simple guide on how to look more handsome in her eyes, for men of all ages:
Women’s tastes in men vary according to their age and maturity. If you are an adult man hoping to catch the attention of a potential partner, here are some top tips for you:
The way you sit or stand says a lot about you. Your posture is one of the things you can use to send subliminal messages about yourself to other people, even without talking.
Slumping over suggests a lack of confidence, shyness and anxiety. Raised shoulders suggest fear and tension. Slouching suggests insecurity, sadness or lack of strength. On the other hand, standing or sitting with the proper posture implies confidence, and women find confident men attractive.
To maintain the proper posture, sit or stand up with your back straight, chest out, chin up and your shoulders pushed back slightly.
You choose to wear clothes for your reasons, such as for comfort, style and affordability. That’s okay, but when it comes to looking good for the opposite sex, you also have to make sure that the clothes you wear enhance your looks and not make you appear sloppy.
Dressing better will not only make you look better, it can also give your confidence a boost. If you want to improve your style by doing a wardrobe makeover, but you don’t know where to start, visit this website.
As a biological term, being fit means maintaining a healthy body and being able to function physically at your best, which involves these five areas of physical fitness:
A fit body suggests that you are active and you take good care of yourself. You can’t achieve these things in a short time, so for now, you can focus on getting there by eating a well-balanced diet, exercising regularly and getting enough sleep. Spend less time in front of the television.
First impressions last forever, and no lady in her right mind would find a man who is stinky and untidy handsome. Practice proper hygiene. You probably do not have to be told what to do when it comes to proper hygiene, but here goes:
Being neat and clean is not just being handsome for the ladies; you are also doing yourself a huge health favor by reducing things like dental cavities and a variety of infections.
Many people wear glasses nowadays, even those who do not need them, because they can make such a definitive fashion statement. While some people may only use them for reading, many others have to wear eyeglasses all day long. Today’s men who do not need corrective glasses wear vanity glasses as part of their style statement, so the question is, how do you find yours?
The first thing you need to do is to make sure your eyeglasses enhance your facial features. For tips on how to look handsome in glasses visit this page.
One of the most attractive traits women find in men is confidence because it shows what you think and feel about yourself. It connotes social status. Apart from body language, such as posture and dressing style, your attitude towards others and life suggests confidence.
Approaching the girl you like and asking for her number suggests confidence. Other actions that suggest confidence include:
If you lack confidence, don’t worry because there are ways you can improve it. Enhancing your physical looks, and assessing and changing your self-image towards positivity will help.
This is not about taking her out on fancy dates or showering her with expensive gifts. Although it all depends on the girl you are trying to please, an independent and self-sufficient woman appreciates a man who is generous with his time and attention.
Sparing your time to spend time with her and listening to her attentively can make her feel special, and in return it will make you more handsome in her eyes.
According to a lot of women, a sense of humor is one of the top things that attract them to men. Why is a sense of humor important?
For one, a guy with a sense of humor lightens up the mood of the people around him. With the daily stresses of life, who does not need a good laugh? Another reason would be a sense of humor can help ease awkwardness during first dates and make her comfortable in your presence.
Finally, a person with a sense of humor remains positive even in negative situations and can brush it off with a laugh. Who would not want to be around this kind of person? Not the humor type of guy? Don’t worry because you can improve your sense of humor if you follow these tips:
A guy with a sense of humor can trump a guy with money and good looks, so practice delivering your jokes. You don’t have to have super good looks to look handsome. You can be yourself and be handsome with a bit of effort on your part.
A man with a sense of humor is sexy and can put a woman at ease. And heck, if things go well and you end up in the bedroom, a little VigRX Plus can help you show up when it counts and go the distance.
When joining a dating site, one of the most important parts of your profile is your photos. Apart from the description, you typed about yourself; women will judge your handsomeness based on the photos you posted.
Looking for tips on how to look handsome in photos, you are at the right place. Snapping handsome photos is fairly easy with these tips:
1. Look for a flattering angle. Are you wondering how those Hollywood celebs take the best pictures? It has everything to do with taking pics at the right angle that highlights your great features and conceals your unappealing features. Your feet should point toward the camera, and shift your torso and your shoulders a bit at a different angle from your feet. Try taking a few photos of yourself in different camera angles, either low, at an eye level or high. Observe which angle works best for you.
2. Slightly look down when taking pictures. Regardless of the angle of the camera from your face, keep your chin down, so you don’t take a snap of your nose hair. It also helps emphasize the jaw and your other strong facial features.
3. Smile with your eyes. The eyes are the windows to your soul. You could smile all you want, but you cannot deceive people with your sad eyes. Look happy and light in your photos by smiling with your eyes. No need to show your teeth off in the photos because your eyes say everything.
If you aren’t fond of taking photos and don’t know how to perform this one, laugh by yourself, let out a deep breath then smile before you click on the camera. Or you could search for how to look handsome face images in Google for a clearer example of this smile.
These photography tips could work on how to look hot on your Facebook profile, too.
At this age, relationships with the opposite sex should be more about fun and friendship. Nevertheless, if you have a girl crush in school you want to impress, here are tips how:
1. Practice good grooming. If you want to be friends with your crush, make sure you look and smell pleasant. Nobody wants to be the object of teasing with a person who stinks. Shower every day, brush your teeth and trim your nails. A light cologne will do. There’s no need to use your father’s heavy, musky perfume.
2. Sport a flattering hairstyle. Your hairstyle can make or break your look, so ask help from your parents to take you to a salon. They have professional hairstylists there who can help you choose a hairstyle that will flatter your face shape.
3. Dress cool. Fashion style varies from year to year. However, you don’t need to wear the latest trends. Choose to wear clothes that are comfortable and clothes that represent your personality. Wearing awkward clothes can make you less confident in moving around, and that is not cool.
4. Perform well in class. Nothing is more embarrassing than not being able to answer the teacher’s questions or getting low scores on your exams. Impress her by being smart. Take notes, answer questions, and set aside quiet time to study and be prepared for class the next day.
5. Be yourself. At this age, the pressure to fit within a group of friends starts. Don’t be friends with bullies because mean boys are not cool and attractive. Be yourself and express your style. Be with people who will accept you as you are.
6. Be well-mannered. Treat girls properly and with respect. Don’t be afraid of letting your crush know that she is your crush, but she may respond positively or negatively. Treat her nicely, even if the feeling is not mutual and remain friends with her. Most successful relationships start with being friends.
Looking handsome in middle school is not that difficult. Just be nice and be yourself.
At this age of raging hormones, boys and girls crave more attention from the opposite sex. How do you keep up with the stiff competition? Here is how to look handsome in school:
1. Put grooming on top of your list. Facial hair and body hair usually starts coming out at the age of 12 and will keep growing after. Bacteria can thrive and multiply in the hairy parts, so be sure to keep your body clean. Shower daily and apply deodorant on your underarms. Remove excess facial hair if necessary and trim your nails.
2. Fresh breath is a necessity. Your mouth is not just for talking; it’s for kissing, but be wary of bad breath, because word spreads fast at this age. Kiss her with bad breath, and her girlfriends and her girlfriend’s girlfriends will know it. Brush three times a day and floss to remove trapped food particles in between your teeth.
3. Smell nice. You can easily catch a girl’s attention if you smell nice. Avoid strong scents that are too overwhelming. Avoid putting too much cologne, body spray or perfume and find scents that work for you.
4. Watch out for pimple breakouts. Testosterone production is at its peak at this age, which is a male hormone that influences oil production in your skin. The more oil your skin produces, the more you are prone to pimple breakouts. A simple routine can help you prevent pimples from popping out in numbers. Wash your face every morning and night with a mild soap to remove oil and dirt. Be careful with the skincare products because they work differently on different types of skin.
5. Find a hairstyle that suits you. There are a lot of hairstyles to choose from but not each of them will complement your look and personal style. A professional hairstylist can help you pick a hairstyle that best suits you, but be sure it’s a hairstyle you are comfortable sporting, so you’ll have confidence showing it to everyone else.
6. Dress appropriately. At this age, you’ll spend more time with friends or doing school activities, so dress appropriately for your age and the occasion. When shopping for clothes, choose clothes that fit perfectly, that are comfortable and that reflect your personal style. Keep several pieces of basic clothing, such as denim, fit shirts, polo shirts, and good-fitting jackets.
7. Project a positive body language. Body language is your way of sending a message to other people without the need for words. Body language helps you send your message, even from afar, so be conscious of what your body is saying. You don’t want to send her the wrong message. The most important body language includes:
8. Be a gentleman. Treat people, especially girls nicely. If you’re interested in someone, let her know about your intentions. If she says “no,” don’t lash out at her and spew out rude comments. You’re narrowing your chances of ever attracting other girls. Take it like a gentleman and she will admire you for it.
9. Be an interesting conversationalist. High school involves a lot of socialization, so don’t let the crowd drown you out of the picture. Being a good conversationalist can help you stand out from the others. Find interesting topics that she can relate to. Avoid asking questions answerable by yes or no, because that could easily end the conversation. Most importantly, keep the conversation light and humorous.
If you are one of those guys who are looking for the answers on how to look handsome, remember that looking handsome is not just about good looks. Your personality and how you treat other people also count. You may have the looks, but if you aren’t a nice person, women won’t find you attractive. Your health also counts, because in order to look good, you have to feel good, too, so be sure to live a healthy lifestyle.