Many people will say that the penis is the barometer of a man’s health. This is true. How you are in bed and the ability to get it up and last longer, no matter what size it may be, are important factors in your life that you need to watch. Therefore, it is important to improve male health for a healthy sexuality. Here are some tips on how to improve sexual health.
Sexual Health: Why Should You Care?
According to the World Health Organization, sexual health is the “state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to your sexuality. ” On the other hand, sexuality is defined as the “central aspect of being human throughout life encompasses sex, gender, identity, and roles.”
In other words, sexual health is not just about getting it up or how long you can last in bed or whether or not you have dysfunction down there. It is also about being healthy and the ability to have a pleasurable and safe sexual experience.
Tips On How To Improve Sexual Health
So, what does it take to have a healthy sexuality? Here are tips on how to improve sexual health, which involves the different ways to improve male sexual performance.
- Keep Your Heart Healthy. Did you know that having a healthy heart means having a healthy penis, too? Your penis needs blood flow down there in order to keep it healthy. If you don’t take care of your heart, the effects will also show in your sex organs, because of the smaller and more vulnerable blood vessels. At the same time, cardiovascular disease is among the top killers in men. The bottom line: heart healthy equates to penis healthy.
- Hit The Snooze Button. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association or JAMA, men who don’t get adequate sleep recorded lower testosterone levels. Testosterone hormones play an important role in your sexual health. If you want to improve male health, keep your T levels in a balanced state by sleeping at least seven to eight hours every night.
- Stock Up On Pistachio Nuts. Again, not just any other nuts, but pistachio nuts may improve your sex life.
Based on studies, eating 100 grams of pistachio nuts everyday for three weeks can reduce your cholesterol levels and improve many aspects of your sexual health.
This is because pistachio nuts are cholesterol-free food that is rich in monounsaturated fat, protein and potassium and low in sodium.
- Watch Out For Your Blood Pressure. Remember the “heart healthy = penis healthy?” One of the best ways to do this is to tame your blood pressure. Therefore, eat lots of seafood, since it is low in sodium and rich in magnesium and taurine. To be specific, add seaweed, oysters and scallops in your daily diet to keep your blood pressure in the normal level.
Try A Mediterranean Diet. Who says going on a diet is only for the ladies? If you want a healthy diet that is good for the heart, then you should try the Mediterranean diet. A number of studies suggest that adopting this kind of diet affects your sexual health in a good way. This can be due to heart healthy foods, such as olive oil, fish, fruits, lean meat, fiber rich food and whole grains.
- Consider Taking Supplements. The good news is that enhancement supplements are packed with herbs and natural ingredients to encourage sexual wellness and put jump in your pants. When it comes to supplements, VigRX Plus should be on top of your list.
A doctor-approved natural product for men, it may help improve on your erection quality and sex drive in just 84 days. And the best part is that they have clinical studies to prove that.
- Do Not Forget Zinc. Zinc is an important factor in your sexual health. However, take it in moderation and never in high doses. Based on a Harvard study, men who took high doses of Zinc increased their risk of prostate complications, which affected their sex life in a big way – and you don’t want that.
- Watch Your Weight. Being on the heavy side may be cute for kids, but not for you. Too much fat, such as saturated fat can increase your cholesterol levels, which can affect the blood flow in your genitals. Therefore, watch your diet and be healthy. This can be beneficial to your body and overall health, too.
Men are different, that’s for sure. Still, all of these proven tips on how to improve sexual health can boost not just your but your overall health, as well.
However, there is still a possibility that some of these techniques won’t work for you. If you still feel your sex drive and your member does not cooperate, consult a doctor. You may have an underlying health problem that you need to address in order to improve your love life.