There are various ways to increase the size of the penis and to improve sexual health in general. But not all methods are safe or effective.
Many procedures that make use of pumps, extenders and surgery are not safe. They can pose risks to the user’s manhood and overall health.
If you really want to see positive results, then natural male enhancement techniques are the best option. They increase the size of your penis and also address other causes of sexual dysfunction. Moreover, they are safe, effective and low-cost. Before discussing the natural male enhancement methods, let’s learn about other forms of male enhancement.
1. Penis Pump: A penis pump is a plastic tube with a rubber seal on one end. The penis is inserted into the pump and a vacuum forms at the base. When you press the trigger, blood is pushed into the penis, making it fuller and bigger. A penis pump may bring quick results, but its aftereffects are very dangerous.
Side Effects: Most men experience pain and red spots on their penis, caused by bursting blood vessels. The pain can last for more than two weeks. Some other negative effects are blisters, pinched skin and scarring. Some men also experience a black and blue mark on the shaft of their penis.
2. Surgery: Another risky treatment for male enhancement is surgery. It is not only risky, but also very expensive. Doctors may recommend surgery to men who do not find relief from other forms of male enhancement.
That said, many people still jump at the chance to have a surgical procedure to increase the size of their penis. Surgery may show quick results, but there are adverse side effects.
Some of the types of surgery that can make your penis longer and thicker are:
- Surgery for length: In this surgery the doctor cuts the ligaments that attach your penis to the pubic bone. This causes the penis to hang a little further from the body. Stretching devices and weights are then used for a few weeks to force a permanent increase in penis length. This method is risky as it may result in scars and injury to the penis.
- Dermal Implants: Here, fat cells are taken from other parts of the body and are surgically implanted on the penis. This surgery is meant to increase the length and girth of the penis. But like any other surgery, this procedure has many limitations. For instance it does not increase the size of the penis head, which can give your penis an awkward appearance.
The Best Natural Male Enhancement Techniques
Natural is always safe and effective! Almost everyone would agree with this fact. Therefore, natural male enhancement techniques are commonly used to address sexual health issues. Exercises and natural supplements are the safest and most effective forms of male enhancement. Let’s learn about them in detail.
3. Penis Exercises: Penis exercises are one of the most popular and commonly used by men. Most exercises make use of external devices such as pumps and clenches. These can be risky to your penis, however, so it is advisable to avoid them. Some safe exercises that you can practice are:
4. Natural Supplements: One of the most effective and popular natural male enhancement techniques is the use of supplements. With so many natural male supplements available on the market, it is no surprise that one gets easily confused.
VigRX Plus is one such natural supplement that has been clinically proven to show effective results without causing harm to the user. It is easy to use, safe and effective.
Men who are looking for a cost-effective and time-saving treatment can make use of supplements to experience early and quick results. When coupled with natural male enhancement exercises, VigRx Plus can do wonders for men suffering from sexual issues.
- Jelqing: Also known as the milking technique, this helps to increase the length of the penis. It works by pushing the flow of blood towards the penis.When the blood flow is increased, the chambers of the penis expand, making your penis larger and fuller.
- Manual Stretching: Manual stretching is another safe exercise that can be done to increase penis size. Although there are many devices available on the market for stretching, it is advisable to practice manual stretching.
- Ballooning: This is yet another effective exercise that helps men with premature ejaculation. Ballooning requires you to control your ejaculation during arousal by squeezing the head of your penis. When done regularly and correctly, this exercise brings remarkable results.
Please follow and like us: