1. Kegels Might Improve Your Bladder ControlFor older men, especially men with bladder or prostate issues, controlling your bladder may just prove to be a challenging feat. When a man loses full control of his bladder, he won’t be able to stop once the urine starts to flow. Kegel exercise targets the muscles that are responsible for controlling the urine flow. Through regular exercise, you can develop the said muscles and give you the ability to control your urination. Yes, even if you already have bladder issues or other cases pertaining to bladder control. Basically, you just need to keep the bladder muscles function perfectly.
2. Kegels Can Prevent Embarrassing Urine LeakageIf it’s not already obvious, urine leakage can be an embarrassing situation if you start peeing yourself in a public places. This case can be common for men with bladder control issues. The problem with urine leakage is that you won’t feel the urge to pee, but the liquid just leaks out, and sometimes the leakage can be visible. You can work on being able to gain full control of your urination again. Through Kegel exercises, you can develop your muscles surrounding your bladder, as well as the bladder muscles themselves, giving you the ability to control urination. This can prevent embarrassing urine leakage, especially if you are in a public place. You would not want to have a wet patch on your jeans, do you? That could look wrong in so many ways.
3. Kegels Can Make Your Erections Last LongerHere’s something that could get your attention. Ever wonder how some men have longer periods of erection, or how some men get another erection almost right after sex? Sure, sex can be extremely good and lasting long can be impossible. The great news is that there is a way to make your erections last longer, even if the sex is mind-blowing. When you regularly do Kegel exercise, you strengthen the muscles in the pelvic and penile area. This means your erections can become harder. Another thing is that this type of exercise can somewhat train the blood flow to your penis. When you get an erection, there will be an increase in the blood flow to your penis, which could make the erections last longer and be harder. Just by doing Kegel exercises regularly, you may notice a difference in your erectile performance in just a few weeks.
4. Kegels May Prevent Erectile IssuesPrevention goes a long way. Why not try to side step erection problems before they happen? Limpness is a problem where you either do not have the capacity to have erections anymore, or they could be inconsistent. Either way, it could be a huge bruise to your ego and damage your sex life considerably. Although there are plenty of ways to prevent erectile dysfunction from happening, one helpful routine is to do the Kegel exercises consistently. Because of the muscles that Kegels can develop and the increased blood flow, the distribution of nutrients can reach your penis and reproduction system regularly, which means that you can keep that area down there healthy.
5. Kegels May Help Your ProstateThere are several possible reasons that could contribute to prostate surgery. As cringe-worthy as they are, prostate surgeries happen. There are even cases where the doctor has to remove the entire prostate. Prostate surgery, like all other forms of surgery, will need to go through the natural healing process. To aid the quick healing of the surgery and your quick recovery, you can do Kegel exercises to work the muscles in the prostate and pelvic areas, developing them to aid the faster reconstruction of the tissues. In addition, the increased blood flow can definitely help in the faster healing of surgical wounds.
6. Kegels Can Make Your Pelvic Muscles StrongerIf you want to bring sex to the next level, you need to enhance your strength, endurance and the ability to make your erections last longer. You already have the idea on how to make your erections last long. Now how will you make your sex techniques more extreme? Kegel exercises, of course. Regular Kegel exercises will improve your pelvic muscles, too. Your pelvic muscles are the ones responsible controlling your movements and your thrusts during sex. If you want a stronger and more powerful sex sessions, Kegel exercises will definitely do the trick. How To Do Kegel Exercises Of course, you can’t just do any form of exercise and expect it to work. At the same time, if you say you are going to do Kegels, you should also make sure that you are doing the right thing. Otherwise, all that effort will be put to waste. So here are instructions on how to properly do Kegel exercises:
Identify The Correct Muscles
Practice The Kegel Technique
Do Kegels Three Times A Day
Please follow and like us: