Premature ejaculation can often make a man feel frustrated. No, there is nothing wrong when it happens once in a while, and you don’t have to even feel embarrassed about it, although some men often tend to be. However, experts admit that premature ejaculation can often lead to devastating effects on a man’s sex life.
For instance, it can cause you to lose your self-esteem. It may lead to unnecessary stress and even has an adverse impact on a person’s poor performance; and they can often be filled with anxiety.
When PE is the Norm, Not the Exception: Steps You Can Take to Be in Control
When premature ejaculation becomes a frequent affair in a man’s life and interferes with his sexual relationship, it turns into a medical problem. The worst part is that there is no proper remedy for it. Even if the remedy works, you could be facing harmful side-effects later on.
In this article, we will look at some of the possible premature ejaculation home remedies that you have not yet thought of. They can help you to treat the issues relating to premature ejaculation almost naturally. Be sure to catch the last section of the article, which deals with the cause and symptoms of premature ejaculation.
18 Uncovered Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation.
1. Kava Root
Kava Root is a natural substitute for premature ejaculation pills that the doctor often recommends in their medical prescriptions. Kava root helps increase the blood flow to your penis and can prolong the sexual stimulation that is caused in the penis. It helps to maintain your penile erection for a longer period of time.
How to Consume Kava Root
All you have to do is brew 100 milligrams of it in your tea and consume it before you plunge into steamy sexual intercourse.
2. Hibiscus Flowers: A Natural Treatment for Impotence
The essence of the hibiscus flower extract can help to relieve your stress and give arousal to a romantic sexual desire for intercourse. In addition to this, the essence can also help to control a premature ejaculation and maintain erection.
How to Consume Hibiscus Flowers
Just add two drops of it in a cup filled one-quarter of the way with water and sip it slowly.
3. Hydroxytryptophan: Safe Natural Supplement to Support Primary Ejaculation
Hydroxytryptophan or 5HTP is a natural nutrient that can help to suppress your urge to ejaculate sooner. It also helps to increase one’s stamina.
How to Consume 5HTP
Include it in your daily diet to prevent premature ejaculation during sex.
4. Asparagus: One of the Potent Aphrodisiacs
Asparagus is rich in vitamins and minerals that can help to boost the hormone drive in a man. It is also associated with several medical benefits and can leave a positive health impact in a person. The aphrodisiac properties of asparagus help cure premature ejaculation in men.
How to Consume Asparagus
You can take three to four teaspoons of asparagus powder or root by mixing it with a glass of milk.
5. Eggs: The Perfect Food to Keep Your Sexually and Physically Active
Eggs are rich in Vitamin D and are a key component in boosting a man’s sexual drive. They help maintain hormone levels in a person’s body. Eating hard-boiled eggs, or even raw ones, before your sexual experience can help you in intensifying your libido and keeping you energized throughout the act.
How to Consume Eggs
Consuming two eggs per day can help to boost a man’s testosterone levels, causing a spark in one’s sex life.
6. Dark Chocolate: Try This Yummy Sex Food
Love dark chocolate? Here is a reason to rejoice for the person suffering from premature ejaculation. Dark chocolate has L-Arginine Hydrochloride – a vital amino acid that helps to regulate the work of hormone production in the human body. It is a stimulating agent that increases the blood flow level to the penis.
How to Consume Dark Chocolate
Dark chocolate is like the perfect pleasure that brings happiness to everyone, including the people suffering from premature ejaculation. You can enjoy it as a candy bar, in hot chocolate and even as a syrup – use your imagination.
7. Carrots: They Help Increase Your Vigor and Vitality
It’s a vegetable that is replete with all forms of essential minerals and vitamins to help prevent early premature ejaculation. Carrots contain vitamins that work to strengthen penile muscles, and even increase the blood flow regulation in the male sex organ. They contain beta carotene, which is an anti-antioxidant that increases vigor and vitality.
How to Consume Carrot
You can eat the carrots raw, especially if you like them crunchy. If not, add them to salads or to other foods, like brown rice. You can also eat them steamed with a little salt and pepper.
8. Oat Straw: Releases Serotonin, Reduces Stress and Increases Libido
Oat straw contains serotonin, an essential chemical, which can reduce levels of stress and anxiety in a human being. The reason why oats are recommendation in the list is because premature ejaculation is directly linked to both stress and anxiety.
So, consuming oats straw can help to reduce the stress and the anxiety that often leave behind a negative impact on a man’s sexual relationship. It is also very high in protein and therefore, can help to boost the testosterone.
How to Consume Oat Straw
You can take some oats straw extract in the form of capsules, which are available at herbal stores.
9. Avocado: Your Natural Sexual Stimulant
Write down the name of this fruit on your list, for it can do wonders to your sex life. They are like natural sex boosters that are rich in fiber, proteins and vitamins. Some of the vital vitamins that are present in an avocado are vitamin B, C and K. Vitamin K helps to regulate the blood flow to vital organs present in the human body.
How to Consume Avocados
Eat avocado every day to allow ultimate pleasures to flow into your sex life, while keeping premature ejaculation troubles at bay. Spread it on toast, make guacamole, or slice it and add it to sandwiches or cooked pizza.
10. Blueberries: Kill Free Radicals and Increase Sexual Potency
Don’t worry about their size. Blueberries are supremely effective when it comes to eliminating free radicals that often interfere with sperm count. They are being called “Nature’s Viagra.”
How to Consume Blueberries
Pop them in whenever you feel like it, as they require minimum effort. Or else, blend them in to a smoothie.
11. Bananas: Helps Increase Sexual Stamina In Men
Bananas are like fruits with super powers. They contain highly effective enzymes called; bromelain that are primary boosters to a man’s sex drive. They bring you the additional benefit of increasing the number of sperm counts in a man, along with curing premature ejaculation naturally.
Bananas also help with endurance and stamina, since they also contain potassium and a range of B vitamins.
How to Consume Bananas
Peel and eat one banana every day. Add banana slices to your cereal, ice cream, pudding or yogurt. Use bananas in smoothies, too.
12. Walnuts: Highly Beneficial For The Health Of Male Sexual Organs
Just like blueberries, the size of a walnut makes it a convenient natural remedy. They help cure problems like erectile dysfunction, impotency and premature ejaculation. They are rich in essential minerals and proteins.
How to Consume Walnuts
Consume a handful of walnuts a day, but avoid the ones roasted with lots of oil and salt.
13. Cereal: An Effective Histamine Enhancer
Rising early in the morning to a bowl of cereal sounds as good as lasting longer in bed during sexual intercourse. Cereal is rich in niacin and thiamine. Niacin is an effective histamine enhancer, which can give you longer and stronger penile erections that cause explosive orgasms in bed and keeps premature ejaculation out of sight.
How to Consume Cereal
Give your sexual life a boost at night by starting your day with a nutritious bowl of cereal. Carry a container of cereal to munch on for a snack or sprinkle cereal on yogurt or ice cream.
14. Green Celery: Drastically Improves Sexual Performance
It’s natural, it’s green and it’s healthy. But, here is what you need to know about the goodness of celery – it is a good source of adrostenol and androstenone, which are beneficial for the improvement in male sexual performance.
How to Consume Celery
Eat celery raw or cooked. You can slice celery and add it to salads and soup, or crunch on it raw. Use an onion dip or spread celery with peanut butter. Drink celery leaf juice, too.
15. Onions and Garlic: Boost Your Sex Drive
They are high in allicin, which plays a crucial role when it comes to give a man’s sexual drive some boost. Allicin has that secret power that can help to regulate the penile blood flow of a man.
How to Consume Onions and Garlic
Add chopped onions to your meals. Consume two to three cloves of garlic per day.
16. Almonds: A Rich Source to Eliminate Sexual Issues
Do you love tucking into a bag of almonds? Then you will love this recommendation too. Almonds are rich in protein and zinc, and are a natural remedy for curing premature ejaculation.
How to Consume Almonds
You can eat almonds raw or make the following almond milk:
- Soak 15 almonds in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin.
- Blend them in one cup of milk.
- Take this almond drink every morning.
17. Ashwagandha: An Ayurveda Herb to Stop Early Ejaculation
Most people belonging to Western continents might not commonly know it. Ashwagandha is an Ayurveda remedy for numerous sexual disorders. It can preserve the sexual stamina in a man, while reducing one’s anxiety and stress levels.
How to Consume Ashwagandha Powder
Mix one teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder in a glass of milk. Take it half an hour before the act.
18. Self-Help Techniques: Simple Ways to Treat Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation can be prevented by using techniques that are easy to follow and practice at home, such as:
- Condoms: Use thick condoms to decrease the feeling of a rising sensation and prevent the pre-ejaculation fluid from rushing out unexpectedly.
- Prepare: Masturbate once or twice before you have sex.
- Deep Breathing: Take deep breaths that will help to briefly shut down ejaculatory reflex – an automatic reflex occurring in the human body, leading to premature ejaculation. Deep breathing can also help to cut off the tension that leads to premature ejaculation and arouse the sexual urge to have intercourse with your partner.If you have a partner suffering from premature ejaculation, then urge him to do this meditation at least once a day.
- Cowboy: Have sexual intercourse with yourself the top, so that you quickly pull away when you are on the verge of a premature ejaculation.
- Distraction: Take breaks and think about something boring during sex.
- Squeeze: Try doing the squeeze exercise. It’s almost similar to masturbating, where you masturbate, reach the orgasm point and then stop. But unlike masturbation, you will have to use the squeezing technique in order to reduce the pre-ejaculation fluid flow and prolong the erection of the penis.
All the remedies listed above are 100 percent natural and safe, with no side-effects. Are you surprised to find out why the doctor did not mention anything about these tips in his prescription? Some things seem better when they appear mysterious and unresolved.
When nothing works, you can even seek help by consulting a doctor. They will recommend premature ejaculation pills and premature ejaculation spray. Besides, your doctor will recommend that you follow a healthy diet plan to de-stress yourself.
- Therapy: Seek couples therapy, where both partners can work together to solve the problem. It will help to explore the issue and solve it, while strengthening the bond between the two of you.
What You Should Know About Premature Ejaculation
Curing Premature Ejaculation also becomes easier when you know what you are dealing with. It reduces your fear and anxiety that can leave a serious impact on your overall health. Learning about the thing that is troubling you can help to clear away your misconception and bring some ray of sunshine to your troubled sex life. For that, education is a must.
Let’s begin by educating oneself about premature ejaculation, its causes and its types that most people suffer from.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
To follow the universal premature ejaculation definition, it is generally considered to be a kind of male sexual dysfunction. It is an uncontrolled ejaculation of the semen that commences before or after sexual penetration; the point of excitement that you are forced to reach even before the climax happens.
There is nothing unnatural about it, and almost 20 to 30 percent of men from around the world admit to suffer from this at some point in their life. It might seem like some insignificant problem, but in all honesty, most of them face emotional turmoil.
Some even shy away from having sexual intercourse later on, often leaving the other person unhappy or not satisfied. That is why it is a matter to complain about.
What Causes Premature Ejaculation?
The next few points will help you know premature ejaculation causes that often leads on to experience a troubled sex life. There are various reasons why a man can suffer from one such experience but here are some possible causes for premature ejaculation that you should be aware of.
Medical Causes include the following:
- Low levels of neurotransmitter serotonin or changes to the normal nerve signal pattern
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Thyroid problems
- Abnormal ejaculatory system condition
- Recreational drug usage
- Nervous system damage- this happens due to surgery and trauma
- Cardiovascular diseases or diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Infection or inflammation caused in the reproductive organs, especially around the urethra or the prostrate
- Spinal cord injuries
- Increasing age
- Multiple sclerosis
- Surgery in the prostate gland or the bladder
Regional and Cultural Aspects
Regional and cultural aspects are as follows:
- Guilt or Shame: It can also be due to regional and cultural aspects that can often prevent a person from enjoying full-fledged sexual pleasure. Some of the social stigmas that can often stop a person from enjoying it could be inspired from the feeling of considering the act before marriage as something sinful or shameful.
- Trauma of the Past: It can occur due to childhood trauma that a person can feel, as a result of sexual abuse.
Penis Sensitivity can also be another reason why you could be having a premature ejaculation. Do you know what it is? It is kind of penile hypersensitivity that makes a man suffer from the premature ejaculation problem.
Biological conditioning could be another strange reason that some doctors feel could be the cause that can affect a man and lead him to ejaculate prematurely. So what is it? Here is an example of a situation that you would find easier to relate to. Masturbation is a common thing that begins from the adolescent stage and can continue into the later stages of a man’s life.
In the adolescent stage, most teenagers are often found to pre-ejaculate before they even reach climax, out of fear that some will catch them in the act. They are unaware that this act has future consequences. It can turn into a habit that many would find difficult to break from, and often a cause for premature ejaculation.
Have you ever thought that genetic association could also lead to premature ejaculation? Probably not. Men belonging to the first-degree relative like the father, the brother or the son, who are facing a premature ejaculation might not realize that it is a problem that has been genetically passed down from someone coming from their family.
Some psychological causes include:
Now that you have learned the causes of premature ejaculation, it is vital to understand its symptoms. If you have a partner whom you suspect is suffering from premature ejaculation, reading these could help you identify the symptoms and give him proper medical help.
- Novelty of a relationship
- Over excitement or too much stimulation
- Unresolved conflicts between partners in a relationship.
- Sexual inexperience
- Anxiety and depression
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy.
What Are the Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation?
The symptoms of premature ejaculation may vary from man to man. Many may feel that they are affected by PE, but can last for several minutes.
- Ejaculation that happens with little sexual stimulation with little control.
- Feeling of embarrassment, guilty or frustration.
- Poor ejaculation control – or the lack of it – could also result in decreased signs of sexual pleasure.
How Can Your Doctor Diagnose Premature Ejaculation?
Your doctor will diagnose the problems using two methods:
- Physical Assessment: Your doctor may order a physical examination just to rule out other medical disorders that could be contributing to the problem. They may order a test that will determine your serotonin levels. If it turns out that you have low levels of serotonin, there are medicines that you can take, as well as certain foods that you can eat, to normalize your levels.
- Psychological Examination: If the problem is psychological, your doctor can recommend numerous cures and practices that could help you to teach your body better control over your ejaculations. They may also mention a psychologist to help you treat any nervousness or other psychological situations that could also be contributing to the problem.
What Are the Myths Associated With Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a complex problem that many find hard to understand. Hence, they are often associated with various myths which, when encountered with logical explanations, may sound ridiculous.
Here are some common myths related to premature ejaculation that need to be debunked right away.
Myth No. 1: Premature Ejaculation Happens to Younger Men Only
Age has no limit when it comes to facing problems like premature ejaculation. If you ever look up the demographic chart, then you will see that men belonging to age groups over 60 can also suffer from premature ejaculation.
Myth No. 2: Premature Ejaculation is only a Psychological Problem
This is a common misconception. Premature ejaculation is caused due to neurobiological conditions such as:
- Experiencing higher sensitivity in the penis
- Reduction of the serotonin levels in the brain.
Myth No. 3: Men with An Uncircumcised Penis Are More Likely To Suffer From Higher Premature Ejaculation
It’s is a common belief that men who have their penises circumcised at birth are subjected to constant rubbing against undergarments. This decreases the penile sensitivity, thus reducing one’s likelihood of suffering from a premature ejaculation.
A survey has proved that the demographic ratio of the number of people suffering from premature ejaculation in countries where circumcision is common is the same as that of other countries.
Premature ejaculation is not a thing to shy away from. Following these natural home remedies can help you to treat premature ejaculation almost naturally, and in a healthy way. Though in some extreme cases, many people are advised to consult with the doctors first.
So why wait? Take the natural way for curing yourself from unwanted premature ejaculation troubles and enjoy a peaceful and happy sex life.
Please follow and like us: