Understanding Penis Enlargement SurgeryPenis enlargement surgery, also known as phalloplasty, is a type of procedure that can make your penis bigger, permanently. There are two types of procedure involved in the surgical arm of penis enlargement:
- Penile Lengthening – Did you know that there is still a portion of your member that is hidden in your body? Yes, you read that right. This procedure aims to address that. Penile lengthening surgery reveals the part of your penis that is inside the body that can add a few centimeters.
- Girth Enlargement – This procedure adds width to your member. There are different ways to do this. One technique is fat injection where the surgeon injects fats from your stomach or buttocks to your penis. However, this method is not permanent, since the body will reabsorb the fat grafts.
What To Expect Before And During The SurgerySo, you have finally decided to go for penile enhancement surgery. Keep in mind that there are many factors to consider, aside from the cost, before you can go through this type of procedure. Prior to the operation, you must:
- Provide A Detailed Description Of Your Medical History. This means past and present health conditions, allergies and other special needs. This way, the doctor can gauge whether you are fit for this type of procedure and avoid any possible complications during the surgery.
- Talk About Your Concerns And Questions Regarding This Option. Talk to your doctor and gather as many information as you can to make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into. At the same time, talk to him about your expectations and preferred “size,” so your doctor will know what and how to do it.
- Take Photographs For The Penile Enlargement Before And After Comparison. This way, you will be able to see whether the penis enlargement surgery added a few inches to your size or not.
What To Expect After Penis Enlargement Surgery: 8 Post-Surgical TipsApparently, going home from the surgery is not the end of your penile enhancement quest. It is normal to feel excited, try out your new manhood and get back to your normal activities. However, there are precautions you need to take to make sure there are no complications after the surgery. Here is a list of what you need to do and will be asked to do after the procedure.
- Get Some Rest. You will need to take a full rest for a week to allow yourself to recover from the surgery. So, don’t rush to get back to work. You’ll have plenty of time for that later.
- Take Painkillers. It’s going to help you a lot in managing pain, especially when your pain tolerance is low.
- Watch Out For Any “Unusual” Effects. There is a possibility of bleeding, infection, nerve damage or sudden increase in pain after surgery. If you noticed something unusual, contact your doctor immediately.
- Stay Away From Exercise Or Physical Activities In The Meantime. It takes at least three weeks to a month before you can hit the gym again. Again, your body needs to recover first.
- Don’t Rush Sex. Trying out your new and improved merchandise may be on top of your list after surgery. Again, take it slow. Chances are your penis may not work as you expected if you rush to get back to the bedroom. If you chose the fat transfer method, you can have sex after a week. However, other methods such as penile lengthening will mean no sex for a month.
- Give Your Penis A Massage Everyday. This can help you avoid asymmetry and prevent the lumps from forming. Don’t forget to use oil or lotion, so it will be easier for you as you massage it.
- Use A Penis Extender. Most doctors will recommend you to use a penis extender after the procedure, while some will not. Penis extenders after the surgery can help you gain maximum length. However, if your doctor advised you not to use one, then don’t.
- Be Patient. You might expect a bigger and longer penis immediately after the procedure. However, it does not work that way. According to a premiere plastic surgeon that specializes in this field, it will take three to six months before you can see the penile enlargement before and after results. So, don’t be surprised if you see that you did not “grow” down there and just be patient.