The quest for bigger size down there is endless. Since time immemorial, men just like you wish for bigger manhood. Some men will do everything just to get the size they believe they deserve.
Because of this increasing demand, manufacturers are introducing products and techniques to address this concern of many men. One of the available procedures today is penis enlargement surgery. Learn more about penis enlargement before and after to find out if this type of method is worth your risk.
Understanding Penis Enlargement Surgery
Penis enlargement surgery, also known as phalloplasty, is a type of procedure that can make your penis bigger, permanently. There are two types of procedure involved in the surgical arm of penis enlargement:
The surgeon does this by cutting the ligament at the base of your penis through an abdominal incision to allow your member to lengthen naturally. Then the surgeon adds tissue between the pubic bone and your longer manhood to keep it in place.
- Penile Lengthening – Did you know that there is still a portion of your member that is hidden in your body?
Yes, you read that right. This procedure aims to address that. Penile lengthening surgery reveals the part of your penis that is inside the body that can add a few centimeters.
Another popular procedure is the dermal fat grafting. The surgeon inserts the dermal fats from your stomach or thighs beneath the skin of the shaft of your penis. This method lasts longer and makes your penis look more natural.
- Girth Enlargement – This procedure adds width to your member. There are different ways to do this. One technique is fat injection where the surgeon injects fats from your stomach or buttocks to your penis. However, this method is not permanent, since the body will reabsorb the fat grafts.
What To Expect Before And During The Surgery
So, you have finally decided to go for penile enhancement surgery. Keep in mind that there are many factors to consider, aside from the cost, before you can go through this type of procedure. Prior to the operation, you must:
Aside from this, take this opportunity to gauge whether the doctor you are eyeing for is trustworthy and reliable. If he cannot clearly explain to you the difference between the procedures or cannot even answer your questions, move on to the next one. You might be wasting your time and money for someone who is not even worth it.
Before the surgery, make sure you are healthy and well rested. Avoid drugs, smoking and alcohol, since it will affect your system in a big way and the last thing you need is complications during or after the surgery. The procedure itself will take a maximum of four hours to complete in an outpatient basis. The doctor performs it under local anesthetic that you get right before the procedure.
At the same time, your genital area will be shaved, so your doctor can easily perform the procedure. If you have not yet been circumcised, circumcision has to be performed as well to avoid side effects such as swelling of the foreskin.
Provide A Detailed Description Of Your Medical History. This means past and present health conditions, allergies and other special needs. This way, the doctor can gauge whether you are fit for this type of procedure and avoid any possible complications during the surgery.
- Talk About Your Concerns And Questions Regarding This Option. Talk to your doctor and gather as many information as you can to make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into. At the same time, talk to him about your expectations and preferred “size,” so your doctor will know what and how to do it.
- Take Photographs For The Penile Enlargement Before And After Comparison. This way, you will be able to see whether the penis enlargement surgery added a few inches to your size or not.
What To Expect After Penis Enlargement Surgery: 8 Post-Surgical Tips
Apparently, going home from the surgery is not the end of your penile enhancement quest. It is normal to feel excited, try out your new manhood and get back to your normal activities. However, there are precautions you need to take to make sure there are no complications after the surgery. Here is a list of what you need to do and will be asked to do after the procedure.
Get Some Rest. You will need to take a full rest for a week to allow yourself to recover from the surgery. So, don’t rush to get back to work. You’ll have plenty of time for that later.
- Take Painkillers. It’s going to help you a lot in managing pain, especially when your pain tolerance is low.
- Watch Out For Any “Unusual” Effects. There is a possibility of bleeding, infection, nerve damage or sudden increase in pain after surgery. If you noticed something unusual, contact your doctor immediately.
- Stay Away From Exercise Or Physical Activities In The Meantime. It takes at least three weeks to a month before you can hit the gym again. Again, your body needs to recover first.
- Don’t Rush Sex. Trying out your new and improved merchandise may be on top of your list after surgery. Again, take it slow. Chances are your penis may not work as you expected if you rush to get back to the bedroom. If you chose the fat transfer method, you can have sex after a week. However, other methods such as penile lengthening will mean no sex for a month.
- Give Your Penis A Massage Everyday. This can help you avoid asymmetry and prevent the lumps from forming. Don’t forget to use oil or lotion, so it will be easier for you as you massage it.
- Use A Penis Extender. Most doctors will recommend you to use a penis extender after the procedure, while some will not. Penis extenders after the surgery can help you gain maximum length. However, if your doctor advised you not to use one, then don’t.
- Be Patient. You might expect a bigger and longer penis immediately after the procedure. However, it does not work that way. According to a premiere plastic surgeon that specializes in this field, it will take three to six months before you can see the penile enlargement before and after results. So, don’t be surprised if you see that you did not “grow” down there and just be patient.
Penis Enlargement Before And After: Is It Worth It?
Given these information, it all boils down to you and your choice. Penile enhancement is one of the most sought after procedures today. However, everything comes with a price and no matter how promising this method seems, there is no assurance that it will work well for you.
Hence, trying our penis enlargement before and after depends on your gut and your pocket. If you feel you can’t do it even if you have the money for it, then don’t.
If you can do it, yet it means you will have to use your lifelong savings, then skip this procedure. Instead, look for alternatives, such as taking VigRX Plus.
This natural male enhancement supplement now has Bioperine, which is proven to improve your overall sexual performance. In just 84 days, you can have harder and longer lasting erections, an increase in your sex drive and more frequent orgasms. In other words, your erection quality just got better. Plus, it is knife-free, making it safe to use with no known side effects.
The penis enlargement before and after surgery could increase your size down there; however, if you want a complete package, not just in your size but also to improve your sex life, then taking VigRX Plus is your best choice. Try it now and see the difference.
Please follow and like us: