How to improve sex stamina has always been a concern among men and women. Since the ancient times, people constantly find ways on how to boost their sex stamina by trying out different herbs. Fast forward today, and men and women are still searching for the best way on how to find their groove in bed.So what is the best way to improve sexual stamina? Does this mean popping pills or seeking professional help? Or can you get help using natural means? Here is a list of the many things you can do on how to improve sexual stamina.
How To Improve Sex Stamina: In The BedroomEveryone wants to be a better lover, including you. As much as possible, you want to please your partner in bed and make sure you meet all of her needs. However, this does not mean you should have a bigger size down there, because a longer member does not automatically mean you are good in bed. Here are some things you can do to boost your sex stamina in the bedroom:
- Take It Slow And Steady. Never ever rush sex – this should be your mantra when in the bedroom. As much as possible, keep your actions slow and steady and let the excitement build gradually. Being forceful or always in the rush will make you finish early, and it is never good. Tease your partner and keep him or her stimulated.
- Foreplay Is Your New Best Friend. Keep this in mind: women will never reach orgasm with just having sex. If you and your partner really want to enjoy sex and last longer, then include foreplay in your every session. Again, let the excitement build gradually by manual stimulation, oral sex and enjoying every part of your partner’s body. Focus on what makes you and your partner feel good, instead of thinking about your needs alone.
- When You Feel It’s Time, Change It Up. On the average, men will reach orgasm within six minutes or less during intercourse. If you want to improve your sexual stamina, change your position and speed frequently. Same goes with your partner. Aside from helping you last longer in bed, this will allow you to explore and give you a varied sexual experience.
- Take A Break. Even Superman needs a break. When you feel you are about to climax or you’re getting tired, stop for a few minutes, then go back to foreplay. This will give you enough time to rest in order to regain your energy. At the same time, this will help your partner to have plenty of time to reach her orgasm.
- Try Sex Toys Or Sexual Performance Tools. These tools are invented for a reason. When you feel you need extra hand in bed, use these toys to give your partner a longer sensation. Just make sure to ask your partner if he or she is open to the idea.
- Go For Thicker Protection. Wearing a protection during sex, especially when you are sexually active, is a must. However, it should not be just any other condom. Opt for thicker ones; since they can reduce sensitivity and can help you last longer. There may be a difference in sensation, but at least it can hold off your orgasm. If you really want to last longer, use a water-based or silicone-based lube together with the condom.
- Use Desensitizing Cream. Did you know that there are creams you can apply to your member to make it numb during sex? A lot of sex stores sell desensitizing cream to help you hold your climax longer. If you are worried about numbing your partner as well, go for creams that can easily be absorbed by your skin.
- Masturbate Often. This is particularly useful for the men. One of the best ways on how to improve sex stamina is to practice self stimulation. It is healthy, natural and allows you to take charge of your sexuality and sexual response. At the same time, this can help you practice on how to control your orgasm.
How To Improve Sex Stamina: In Your Mind
- Free Your Mind. If you really want to improve your sexual stamina, then free your mind from all the expectations and just focus on the now. Stop worrying your performance or how “small” you are down there since it’s not going to help you. Expectations and worry put a lot of unnecessary pressure, which can affect your performance and stamina in bed.
- Think Of Something Else. This is an old trick to help men and women last longer. If you are about to climax, think of something dull, such as a math problem or an image that can divert your attention. Make sure not to think of topics or images that are stressful and will turn you off. This can make you lose interest in sex.
- Have The Right Mindset. If you believe that you can improve your sex stamina, you can. Keep a positive outlook and be confident. It may take time, but you can get better in bed.
5 Ways To Improve Sex Stamina In Your Overall LifestyleHow you deal with your body can greatly affect your performance and sexual stamina in bed. Below are some tips on how to improve your sex stamina by changing up your lifestyle.
- Eat Right. This may seem like a broken record for many, but eating right and healthy greatly affects how you are in bed. For many men and women, the lack of sex stamina is a sign that there is something going on with your health. Therefore, stock up on fruits, vegetables, lean meat and fiber. Get just the right amount of fats and carbohydrates. Avoid saturated fats and cholesterol, since this can clog your arteries and reduce the blood flow down there.
- Exercise Regularly. Did you know that your stamina can improve simply by staying fit? Yes, you read that right. Regular exercise can pump up your heart, which can help improve the blood flow in your genital area. At the same time, it gives you the energy to have sex and last longer in bed. And more importantly, regular exercise can improve your body image, which can make you feel confident about yourself.
- Say No To Stress. Stress may be inevitable, but there are many ways to get rid of it. Keep in mind that stress makes it hard for you to focus during sex, which can affect the blood flow down there, too. Therefore, look for ways to relieve your stress, such as getting a massage, reading a good book or taking a rest break.
- Do Kegel Exercises. Who says exercising your pelvic floor muscles is just for pregnant women? One of the ways to help you boost your sex stamina is to do Kegel exercises. To do this, contract then relax your pelvic floor muscles, as if you are stopping your urine. It works and strengthens your muscles, which can help you control your orgasm.
- Take Supplements. What you eat may not be able to supply your body with the nutrients it needs. Hence, supplements are there to encourage a little jump in your stride where appropriate. If you want to perform better, try VigRX Plus, which is clinically proven to increase overall sexual satisfaction, and even boost sexual desire by 47%.