1. Start Your Day By Waking Up Early – TogetherFact: as you enter marriage, there is a higher possibility that your sex life will decline as well for variety of reasons. You don’t have to go through this. Sometimes, it boils down to spending quality time together. However, don’t confine it with going on a fancy dinner date or doing something new and exciting. Sometimes, it’s all about lying in bed and savoring that precious 10 minutes of your life cuddling with your wife. Before you both start your daily hustle, set your alarm 10 or 15 minutes earlier and dedicate it to your spouse. It could be 10 minutes of “fooling around” with your wife romantically, enjoying a cup of coffee together, preparing breakfast together, or even discussing the morning news. Knowing how to attract your wife to your arms each day could mean using those extra minutes to spend together, which could make a difference and set your tone for the day.
2. Break the Habit: Kiss Instead of Giving Each Other a Peck on the CheekPerhaps, you had a habit of pecking when saying hello and goodbye to each other. While there is nothing wrong with that, pecking lacks the intimacy factor – and it’s not a good thing especially if you want a better husband wife relationship in bed. Here’s what you should do: before you leave the house for work in the morning, give her a long, passionate kiss. As soon as you get home, give her the same passionate kiss too. It doesn’t have to be a full make out session or reaching the second base when you do this. Even as simple as extra five seconds of passionate kiss will do – and your wife will love it too.
3. Plan Not Just Date Nights But Also Sex NightsHere’s the thing with couples in long-term relationships: sex is taken for granted. When you finally had sex, it’s not even performance level. If you want to maintain the sizzle in bed, then don’t let sex be an afterthought. In other words, include sex nights in your list of to do’s. You might say that you lost spontaneity. That’s true. However, don’t let spontaneity or the lack of it, dictate and define your sex life. The reality is there are so many things going on in your schedule and planning sex nights just like any other activities could help a lot in improving married sex life. You can still do the things you want – a movie date, go to dinner, grab a coffee, and anything you want to do as a couple. At the end of the day, have sex according to how you planned it.
4. Keep Communication Lines Open When It Comes to Sexual FantasiesAdmit it. You have sexual fantasies, which could range from how you want things done, and some naughty tricks you want to try. You’re just too ego to tell out of embarrassment or fear that your partner will judge you. Here’s the thing: there is a higher possibility that your wife got some sexual fantasies too and she doesn’t share it for the same reasons. Here’s what you could do:
- Set aside a specific time where you can sit down and agree to talk about your sexual fantasies.
- Write down what these fantasies are then discuss them with your wife (or sound her out to see if she’s open to discussing these).
- Choose and agree on a realistic, doable fantasy that you can do on your scheduled sex night.
- Then, schedule the rest of your sexual fantasies.
5. How to Attract Your Wife: Give Her Your Best Self Each DayLet’s face it. At the end of the day, you are not in your best self. Bosses, office politics and the mountain-like pile of work are sucking the life and energy out of your body. And admit it. The last thing you want to do is to spend time to look your best at the end of a tiring day. What about your wife? The truth is some wives sexually crave for attention, especially at night. Therefore, constantly make an effort to look at your best once you step inside your home. This doesn’t mean you should change to a suit and tie or shave your beard before you reach home. It’s all about making you look presentable. Wear a smile, dress neatly and look sharp. After all, you are her man in shining armor. It doesn’t end here. Keep reading to find out what else you can do to keep the fire burning in your married life.
6. Unleash Your Inner Designer and Give Your Bedroom a MakeoverDo you want to know another way to improve husband and wife relationship in bed? Try giving your bedroom a makeover. Vacation trips and hopping from one hotel to another might not be financially wise. To add some spark in your sex life, consider giving your room a new look, and believe it or not, it could make a big difference in your sex life. Your bedroom is often a haven of worries, unpaid bills, clutter, and kids crawling around. Take some time to de-clutter and remove the junk accumulating inside your bedroom. However, you don’t need to install ceiling mirrors to get you in the mood. Rearrange some furniture, light some candles, and spray lavender scent on your bed could already do the trick. This will surely surprise your wife, because she thinks you will never to do this. Show that you care.
7. Talk: A Simple and Effective Way to Improve Your Husband and Wife RelationshipIt sounds simple. All you have to do is to sit down and just talk about anything that crosses your mind. While you talk, the other one listens and vice versa. Here’s the surprising part: not all married couples have time to just sit down and talk about anything. The truth is this is among the most neglected activities yet could create a powerful impact in your relationship. At the same time, this could pave way to something sexy and flirty. How should you do it?
- Find some time where you and your wife can sit down and just talk. It could be during dinner, while helping each other finish the chores, or a few minutes before dozing off.
- Say goodbye to your gadgets, even for a few minutes.
- Start by talking about how each other’s day went and how they are doing in general.
- If it helps, list down some topics to talk about, which you can assign a specific day to talk about. It could be hopes and dreams, what you both plan to achieve in the next five or 10 years, any issues, and the list goes on.
- Make it a point to talk and listen to each other.
8. Slippery When Wet: Taking a Shower Together for a Better and Healthier Husband Wife Relationship In BedFor a change, take a shower together. It could be a great way to explore each other’s body in a sexual way and at the same time, enjoy some quiet moment together. This could be an effective libido booster too. Here’s the thing: taking a shower together doesn’t have to lead to sex. It doesn’t have to be planned as well. Let’s say you both agreed to do it. The succeeding paragraphs will give you an idea on how you can improve your husband and wife relationship inside the bedroom.
9. Foreplay: How Extra Minutes Down There Could Save the DayDo you want to know the secret? Sexual intercourse as husband and wife is an act of worship. In fact, doing so recognizes a woman’s need for affection, love, and foreplay. Still, this doesn’t mean it’s all about you when it comes to this department. Sex is a two-way relationship, and this includes foreplay. In fact, the name says it all. Foreplay in marriage starts first thing in the morning, which you can do during your 10 minutes window, and lasts all day. It is important that you two stay connected all day, teasing each other and talking about your fantasies and what you intend to do come nighttime. Surely, your spouse typed “how to make love to your husband” in Google to find out new and different ways to get you excited inside the bedroom. Once you lock the door, make sure you will execute – even if you make some mistakes along the way, have fun while learning new ways on how to handle wife in bed. This leads you to the next tip.
10. Navigate the Neighborhood and Enjoy the JourneyWhen you started going out with your then-girlfriend-now-wife, sex was incredible. Three times a week of sexy sessions simply won’t do. As you stay longer in the relationship, your sessions start to lessen. Then there are kids, financial issues, and responsibilities getting in the way – of your sex life. The next thing you know, you treat your spouse as a business partner and sessions start to become briefer and faster. Sex with your wife doesn’t have to be a chore. This is why it is important to not just spend extra time giving each other a treat down south but also enjoy the less obvious but equally effective erogenous zones. This is because the best sex is also about whole body sensuality that doesn’t follow a specific route. What’s the bottom line? Enjoy the journey. Explore each other’s body and pay attention to other parts of the body. Leisure lovemaking keeps you turned on and makes you enjoy sex more while your wife will have lesser sex issues and makes her more relaxed inside the bedroom. It’s a win-win situation.
11. Learn Some New Tricks By Watching Husband and Wife Relationship VideosYou just have to love the World Wide Web. Aside from providing you with tons of information and making it accessible, it can be your haven for some tips, tricks, and techniques you can use inside the bedroom. In case you plan to put the spark back in your relationship, watching videos and looking at photos of husband wife relationship in bed could also help put the point in the exclamation sign. You might also want to type “how to love wife in bed” in the search bar and you might be surprised with the information it can give you. In other words, don’t be afraid to learn some new tricks and try new things inside the bedroom. These changes don’t have to be drastic, like bondage or anal sex. You can start with trying new positions. Then upgrade it to simple role-playing or having sex first thing in the morning, especially if you don’t do it. The bottom line is to introduce changes in your sex routine. You will surely learn how to love your husband in bed using a husband wife relationship video.
12. When Sex Problems Get in the Way, Don’t Ignore ThemOne day, it’s just hard for you to get hard down there, your member is just not in the mood. Instead of addressing the situation, you chose to let the nature run its course and hope for the best. But why should you? There are several male enhancement supplement on the market today and one of which is rated number one and has just concluded an extensive clinical study—VigRXPlus. VigRX Plus is designed to increase your sexual power. It also improves your performance in bed and makes you feel more confident. Your partner should notice a difference in your sexual stamina and confidence in the bedroom. Give it a try.
13. Have Sex Anytime You Want to, Not Because Someone Pressures You Into ItHow many times do you have sex with your wife? If you only do it once or twice a month and feel normal about it, then that’s fine. Don’t feel pressured to do it every day just because your neighbor is doing it in higher frequency. Here’s another secret: one of the common concerns among couples is the “normal number” once a month. There are couples who expressed concern and felt that they are not having enough number of sessions in bed while there are some who say quality over quantity. What’s the real deal? Don’t worry about what and how many times everyone else is doing it. There is no such thing as “normal” when it comes to frequency of sexual sessions with your partner. If you feel like doing it once a week or once a month, then go for it. Starting now, stop deciding how much sex you should have and instead, decide on how much do you want. That should take out the stress and help you perform better in bed.
14. When It Comes to Sex, Try and Try Again Until You SucceedCan you still remember those days when you used to fill up autograph books in school? There was a portion there that says “motto in life” and the phrase “Try and try until you succeed” is a sure crowd favorite. Why not apply it to your married sex life? Let me tell you something on how to handle your wife in bed. You will meet some bumps and sexual failures along way that could test your patience and commitment to each other. It could range from fail role play or inability to do a certain sex position to something more serious such as erection issues. When this happens, just relax. Failures and embarrassment will always be part of the learning experience. The important thing is to keep trying. Don’t let these sexual failures or self-consciousness get in the way, win, and take over the relationship. Just keep trying.
15. Make Each Other’s Lives Easier and Pleasurable Sex Will FollowAdmit it. Your wife wash the dishes and do the laundry while keeping an eye on your kids and you are sitting on the couch and watching basketball game. Your wife nags at you but you are too engrossed on the game to hear her. It turns out that how things done inside the household is also another factor for a better relationship in bed. According to a study conducted by a psychologist from University of Toronto, couples with high communal strength, or how much you are willing to give up the convenience for your partner’s sake, have higher levels of relationship happiness. What does this mean? Help her out with her household chores. The more you help each other such as on chores, taking care of the kids, and handling matters inside your household, the better your sex life is compared to those who keep a relationship score card. Therefore, extend a helping hand. The more willing you are to give than to receive, there is a higher chance that you will experience sexual happiness especially in the years to come. After all, you don’t want her to be too exhausted from her chores at the end of the day.
16. The Couple That Sweats Together, Stays Together With a Better Sex LifeHow many times do you spend your time with your wife? When listing your priorities, where does your partner stand? It turns out that couples who prioritize each other are more connected sexually. In fact, it would be tougher for your wife and you to connect inside the bedroom if you are both out of touch. What is a good place to start? Sweat together. Physical activity in the form of exercise is a great way to bond with your partner and at the same time, improves your health both. It also releases endorphins, a type of neurochemical that makes you happy. The best part is by working out together, you are brought closer to your man and makes you feel more connected.
17. Three Words, Eight Letters, Just Say ItYou might remember this scene in Gossip Girl where Blair is asking Chuck to say it, and he wasn’t able to do it. Thankfully, you are not Chuck and your wife is not a Blair Waldorf, even if she is secretly longing you to. The point is say “I love you” as much as you can. This reminds you both of the conscious decision that you chose to be together and stick to it. There are many ways you can send her the message, so make sure to take advantage of all these means. Although the effect of saying “I Love You” in your sex life is indirect, this could still help you in the sex department too. It sounds simple, but believe it or not, the act of saying these three words with eight letters is often neglected.
Last but Not Least: Important RemindersYou’ve seen tons of tips on how to improve your husband wife relationship in bed. You can be that couple, too. Start working on these 17 tips and say hello to new and improved sex life in no time.
Please follow and like us: